waitstaff (customer service)
- Promoted as a Branch supervisor.
- Provided waitstaff service to customers in an established restaurant in a mall setting.
- Awarded a perfect score on a “Secret Shopper” test with customers evaluating all aspects of serving.
- Served as host and bartender when needed.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, and removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Making sure the condiments are refilled. Ensuring customer satisfaction, inviting customers to return;
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor;
- Filling in for absent staff as needed;
- Assisting with special events
waitstaff (communication practise)
- waiting on customers
- answering questions
- writing down lunch and dinner orders
- serving food and drinks
- making recommendations
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service and received great yelp reviews.
- Took in highest volume of email card signups.
- Reliable, on time, and a team player.
- Safe serve and alcohol awareness ceritified
- Set up tables in dining rooms for meals
- Takes residents orders and serve them their food
- Clears tables after meals and does the dishes
- Cleans up dining rooms
- Folds napkins