- Participated in OBA umpire clinic level two achieved
- Setting up diamonds in various dimensions
- Umpiring a fair game
- Keeping parents and coaches under control
- Start regular season games and playoff games.
- Teach and explain the rules and regulations.
- Keep track of event times, including game times, starting or stopping play when necessary.
- Making sure games are played with a right set of rules for that age group.
- Resolve any conflicts of the game wherer coaches do not agree with calls.
- Checking the safety of young children with equipment with each game officated.
- Teach and explain the rules and regulations to other officials.
- Confer with other sporting officials, coaches, and players, in order to provide information, and discuss problems.