- Handle the travel requirements of top corporate companies
- Attend monthly management meetings
- Set budgets for the company
- Ensure a steady incremental and profitable growth
- In charge of a staff consisting of 35 people
- Responsible for sales and marketing
- In charge of three separate offices
- Huge experience in managing business travel, selling travel plans and assisting customers
- Expertise in working in a travel industry managing clients
- Exceptional knowledge of travel industry and related markets
- Deep knowledge of ticketing procedures and airline
- Immigration Documents & Visa processing
- Immense ability to conduct sales through various marketing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet all client requirements
- Plan itineraries Flight Hotel, Visa & Travel Insurance, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.
- Expert in Naviator,Skyport,sales force and CRS systems
- Remarkable understanding of geography of world
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Exceeding KPI’s.
- Developing and training new team members.
- Use GDS (Sabre) to search and construct complex airfares.
- Collecting and processing payments.
- Keeping in touch with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Dealing with complaints and refund issues
- Main role is to assist clients in the after hours emergency department in relation to their specific travel arrangements for the entertainment and Sporting industry.
- Some of our major clients that we look after are Cricket Australia, Tennis Australia, Football Federation of Australia, Channel 7, 9, 10 and 60 Minutes and Newscorp among many others.
- Adhere to specific and strict guidelines and procedures of each different corporate account, in which we look after several.
- Plan complicated tour itineraries, applying knowledge of travel routes and destination sites.