- Assist customers with medical needs whilst abroad
- Opening of cases in order to cover any medical expenses they obtain while travelling
- Communication with hospitals and/or clinics in other countries; inbound and outbound calls
- Providing hospital and/or clinic information for the customer
- General admin work
- Closing cases that do not require any further assistance
- Calling the customers for a follow up phone call to see if they have recovered
- Join as a trainee travel assistant while taking the responsibilities of handling all calling inquiries and walking customers of Contact Center.
- Perform on Galileo reservation system and hotel booking engines such as GTA and Saltours.
- Sending guarantee of payments to hospitals and/or clinics
- Validating insurance policies
- Advise clients on their destinations and make arrangements for transportation, accommodations, car rentals and tours.
- Provides information on customs regulations
- Assist in obtaining the necessary documents needed by the traveler
- Responsible for ticket issuance
- Responsible for passport and visa assistance
- Assist in sales and travel plans
- Book Flights
- Process payments and neccesary documents for passport application
- Entertain Client’s Travel Inquiries