- Sterilize equipment and clean work areas.
- Examine clients’ skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Cleanse clients’ skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Refer clients to medical personnel for treatment of serious skin problems.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Worked with individuals, couples, and families of a vulnerable population to reach realistic treatment goals
- Developed treatment plans with clients that utilized the strengths of the clients and community while simultaneously addressing the limitations and barriers of the clients’ context
- Created and developed safety plans with clients who were faced with interpersonal family violence and practiced skill building with clients so they were capable of and confident to execute the safety plan
- Taught effective communication skills and parenting skills to individuals, couples, and clients
- Assessed and evaluated interventions throughout treatment and adjusted interventions and treatment plans based on successes and struggles
- Documented patient information including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and treatment plans
- Conduct Clinical Evaluations
- Establish positive therapeutic relationships with clients
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with company policies and state criteria.
- Develop and modify client treatment plans.
- Provides general mental health and substance abuse counseling and therapeutic services for clients in keeping with current, professional practice standards and ethics.
- Conduct individual and/or group therapy sessions
- Assess patient’s progress and modifies or extends treatment program accordingly
- Case management of complex clients during periods of heightened distress.
- Develop and monitor individual treatment plans; lead team discussions and decision making regarding progress and direction.
- Facilitate conflict resolution groups and group therapy sessions to illicit positive behavioural change.
- Lead staff appraisals and performance improvement planning.
- Facilitate recruitment screening for new hires.
- Coach and onboard new team members.
- Provides therapeutic intervention with patient and family including individual, marital, parental, family and group therapy sessions
- Provide clients with new skills to manage painful emotions
- Help clients decrease conflict in relationships
- Give clients techniques that allow them to communicate with others in an assertive way that maintains self-respect and strengthens relationships