senior technical advisor
- Proficient in handling escalated calls and providing level 1 Technical Support to end users.
- Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express configuration, backup, troubleshooting.
- Experience in installation of Windows, configuration, Technical troubleshooting, operating systems, Microsoft application software and peripherals, Windows XP, WINDOWS 7 and Windows 8.
- Maintenance of computer hardware systems and system assembly.
- Installation & Configuration of software and its basic level of troubleshooting.
- Provided technical support, including identifying problem incidents with their subsequent resolutions.
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Evaluate chemical equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance and to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform tests and monitor performance of processes throughout stages of production to determine degree of control over variables
- Perform laboratory studies of steps in manufacture of new product and test proposed process in small scale operation
- Installing all kind of software and hardware. Provided technical support Disk cleanup ,disk de-fragmenting and system restoration.
senior technical advisor
- Provided mentoring and systems architecture consulting for projects using C++ and Oracle for the medical billing industry.
- Taught internal courses on C++ and software engineering.
- Developed a tool to automate the use of database tables as objects in Oracle’s Pro-C++.
- Developed a framework for automated unit testing of C, C++ and Java programs.
- Support to develop and execute all program reviews
- Define, develop and review all existing and proposed applications for technical design plus development of all major customer or server projects.
- Present technical assistance for applications of advanced theory, principles, concepts and methods.
- Perform on multi-agency working teams for nuclear forensics as well as radiation detection company
- Preparing the priority number of crates to move into the work site.
- Measuring the level of floor and checking the choke marks.
- Teaching how to install the rack building, upper rail, bottom rail, cranes, stations, stages.
- Teaching how to adjust the rack building, upper rail, bottom rail, cranes, stations, stages.
- Distributing the parts to construction workers.
- Checking the installation process and finding mistakes of workers during the installation.
- Asking to make a correction the problem after finding them.