- Provide help to customers with their Adobe Softwares.
- Ensure smooth progress of Adobe Softwares by fixing bugs and other technical issues with the Softwares.
- Record results of diagnostic tests, and determine repair action.
- Mentoring Apprentices.
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to execute technical specifications.
- Communicate across teams to ensure appropriate usage and technical.
- Customize and update products, features, and documentation.
- Document technical risks, requirements, issues, and training.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems internally and for clients
- Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Server 2008.
- Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting Untangle Firewall.
- Maintaining and Troubleshooting all types of system related issues.
- Installing, Maintaining and troubleshooting of routers, Switches and Printers.
- Maintaining the entire Network Infrastructure.
- Resolving issues over the phone for customers by means of remote softwares.
- Work on PERIODIC MAINTENANCE SERVICES.
- Started diagnosis the vehicle with the help of SUZUKI DIAGNOSIS TOOL (SDT)
- Performs the task of Final Inspector and Floor Coordinator.
- Able to take final trail of the vehicle.
- Increased customer retention and brand loyalty through effective troubleshooting and triaging.
- Orchestrated communication and technical knowledge seminars to further enhance workflow.
- Top performer on team with technical resolution score of 85%; very satisfied among customers
- Periodically exceeded employee metrics and was named advisor of the month (February 2015) for my team.