- Managed a team of certified baristas to help give the customer the best Starbucks products and experience.
- Prepared all Starbucks products to company standard. Stayed compliant in regards to food preparation and safety.
- Drove employee moral by role modeling good habits and excellent customer service.
- Trained over 10 employees on Starbucks policies, standards, expectations, and food preparation.
- Most requested barista at the location because of product expertise and charismatic personality.
- Make sure that product is up to date with the current promotion
- Ensure that my employees are following the rules and continuing the standard of a clean and sanitized area
- Set an example of providing the best customer service so that every customer is leaving satisfied
- Responsible for weekly entering and receiving orders, writing and submitting schedules, hiring and training new staff, continuous development of current staff
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Training new baristas
- Holding baristas accountable for their work
- Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment
- Prepare or serve menu items, such as sandwiches or pastries
- Provided coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviewed store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Drove the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Actively managed store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance.
- Build strong customer relationships