- Supervised and trained junior staff
- Cash Collection and EFT
- Banking – balancing register takings
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional manner • Using computer software specific to Woolworths Brand
- Product returns including returns, replacements and store credits.
- Complete Account sales.
- Training of new checkout employees.
- Cash handling and draw counting.
- Also trained in both Delicatessen and Bakery departments
- Trained in the sale of cigarettes and work health and safety procedures
- Trained to work in self service checkouts
- Supervisor duties such as acting as team leader, opening and closing the store, issuing refunds and exchanges and organising shifts
- Experience in the handling, counting, ordering and clearing of money
- Answering and transferring telephone calls to different departments
- Assisting customers with queries
service supervisor/ cashier
- Attend to customers by directing them to specific aisles for products, scanning shopping through in a timed manner, and addressing complaints.
- Ensure the front end is clean and organised.
- Answer phone calls and provide information products and on store hours.
- Ensuring effective and efficient customer service
- Oversee overall airport operation in key area like ticketing, cargo & passenger handling
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of customer services
- Supervise and assist airport handling agent with the initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Achieving a 100% satisfaction mystery shop