- As an Event Attendant I am responsible for area of the facility to maintain during an event.
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean and safe condition. Check area on a continuous basis.
- Pull trash from containers and re-line as required. Trash to be removed to a designated location.
- Perform other service functions as directed.
- Customer service is important. Assist guests with any questions or concerns. Be courteous and pleasant with your responses.
- Conducts the setup and take down of rooms or areas for banquet functions and other events including moving furniture or equipment and setting up tables and chairs.
- Providing customer service to participants
- Tending the cash register and performing accurate cash and card transactions
- Maintaining a clean working environment, including mopping and dishes
- Store-front sales.
- Attend to clients needs by filling fuel tanks
- Stock Ordering
- Shop maintenance and cleanliness
- Account Keeping
- Provided customers with product and service information
- Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system
- Followed-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Completed call logs and reports
- Researched billing issues
- Researched misapplied payments
service attendant, qualia housekeeping
- Communicating with staff members and guests to ensure the best level of service is provided
- Participated in training in order to develop new skills to assist in the standards of the resort and understand the safety procedures of chemical handling.
- Developed general understanding of minibar, co-ordinator and supervisor roles and duties in order to better assist staff members in their day to day tasks.
- Assisted in the turndown service in order to gain better experience within the housekeeping department.