- Identify opportunities for business process and system improvements and collaborate with stakeholders on design of new solutions that will enhance business performance and achieve specified goals
- Identifies and communicates with users to formulate and produce requirements specification to create system and software solutions.
- Proactively support knowledge sharing within the team and across the company.
- Carry out analysis to define configuration specifications and business requirements.
- Led technical strategy and enterprise architecture for federal client’s $100 million IT transformation plan for modernizing legacy enterprise systems
- Directed activities of an 18-member multi-disciplinary team of consultants to define technology neutral reference architecture for building composite applications using service-oriented architecture (SOA), enterprise service bus (ESB), and enterprise portal
- Defined, prioritized, and planned enterprise IT projects (e.g., implementation of enterprise wide data warehouse and an operational data store) in support of the modernization effort
- Authored acquisition documentation including, statement of objectives (SOO) and technical appendices in support of the agency’s effort to procure IT services as part of the transformation effort
- Product Delivery: Ownership of end-to-end application delivery from requirements gathering to implementation and post-delivery support and enhancements.
- Act as Technical Lead – Define the solution architecture and code design, develop POCs with different technologies and tools, analyse the results and determine best fit tools and technology stack for the project, guide and develop the team members in terms of technical challenges faced.
- Act as Lead Developer and implement critical modules and features with best practices.
- Actively work with DBAs to configure the database server instance, configure database archival and de-fragmentation jobs, configure hygiene reports to flag poor performing and long running procedures and queries
- Manager of a sizable fee base providing hands on assistance to client
- Building relationships with clients to help them achieve their goals while also managing all their compliance requirements
- Providing advise to clients in succession planning, tax planning, and general business advisory work
- Building the profile of the practice through marketing initiatives
- Providing training to junior staff to develop their skills
- Checking Financials and Tax Returns
- Preparation Individual, Partnership, Trust & Company Tax Return
- Management of various work like R&R/CSR, Contract labour management, Office time management, Training workers/staff for various acts applicable in the industry.
- To administrate liaison with govt., official local leaders, local residents and stake holders. To Conceptualize, nurture, develop and maintain all the the external administrative and regulatory agencies including the politicians, the bureaucrats and NGOs.
- To ensure that facilities and employment opportunities are extended to all PAPs working as per R&R agreement. Creation and adoption of a strategic plans to give employment to PAPs/project effected people in the plant operation.
- To ensure that all the contractors meet their statutory obligations under various applicable laws and manage their workforce in an effective and positive manner.
- Maintaining a coordinated relationship with all the employees inside and outside the plant as well as the local residents to help the project/Unit meet its uninterrupted operational plans.