- Making sandwiches
- Talking with the customers and helping with their needs
- Cleaning the tables, moping the floors, cleaning the oven and microwave.
- Cutting vegetables and arranging the meat in their appropriate containers,
- Preparing and making bread.
- Worked with the register and money
- Worked with one other employ
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Prepare and serve customers’ food, including sandwiches, soups and entrees
- Help to resolve customer issues, including general questions and incorrect orders
- Provide set-up and delivery for catering orders
- Train new employees in proper restaurant procedures
junior sandwich maker
- Prepare sandwiches according to the orders.
- Store and make sauces.
- Clean the kitchen and prepare for the next day.
- Cooked batches of food according to standard recipes.