- Answer questions on product features, price, and availability
- Make customer visits and build relationships
- Demonstrate, promote and sell agricultural equipment
- Negotiate terms of sale
- Complete invoicing and collect payments
- Maintain inventory spreadsheet of items for sale
- First contact point for technical and operational issues
- Have been within the top 5% of sales professionals since i started out of 250+ salesman.
- Stayed at the top of the commission and bonus structure with high conversion percentage and high number of sales
- Stayed over 45% sales conversion since getting out of training
- Prepare and present material for customer clinics
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Place and review customer orders with manufacturers
- Communicate with multi-location sales team
- Deliver equipment and instruct customer on proper operation
- Continued to exceed sales objectives, outperforming quota by an average of 25% throughout tenure.
- Transformed low production store into one of the companies most successful stores in the district. Built trust, salvaged damaged relationships and won back previous customer loyalty.
- Given “President’s circle award” for delivering over $1 million in revenue and achieving 130% of plan within the first year of start date.
- Conducted district training on new product innovations.
- carried out all front of store responsibilities
- reconciling and data entry for all transactions
- received repairs
- sales and merchandising.
- worked autonomously.