- Taking and receiving legal documents from other law firms and delivering legal files to the courthouse
- Performed clerical and receptionist work
- Sorted, organized, and maintained office records
- I had to keep the credit union clean from the outside by picking up trash and also I had to do maintenance on the company vehicles.
- Deliver food orders and drinks from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately.
- Act as an important contact point between front of the house and back of the house staff.
- Stock and refill sauce refrigerator and sauce containers in the walk in.
- Fill and maintain ice box for servers.
- Stock tumbler cups and make water cups as needed.
- Fill and maintain fruit tray with lemons, oranges and limes.
- Transfer beverages onto drink trays.
- Wrap, weigh, label and cuts of meats and toppings.
- Prepare dough following recipe and quota, storing and recording volume.
- Make pop corn and place pop corn orders under heat lamp for delivery to guests.
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature) and beverages are garnished correctly per industry standard.
- Assisting customer with their order (correct, additions on their order). Mainly keeping the customer happy and served all.
- Interacting with customers on a daily bases service delivery.
- Recapitulate orders or refills as needed to servers.
- Remove dirty dishes and utensils, ensuring a clean work environment and a satisfying guest experience.
- Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items.
- Inform restaurant staff about customers’ feedback or requests.
- Wash drink and food trays.
- Scrub and mop the front of the kitchen.