- Unboxed, tagged and placed products on display in an attractive manner.
- Maintained a neat, orderly and safe workspace.
- Properly packed up flowers and plants so that they would not be damaged during delivery.
- Prepared various floral arrangements, including potted plants and bouquets based on customer requirements.
- Performed clerical task such as copying documents, applying postage to mail, and filing and organizing documents
- Entrusted delivery task such as depositing cash and checks to banks, delivering motions to Judges, filing documents with the Clerk of Court and Probate Court, and retrieving medical records from hospitals and doctor’s offices
- Communicated with Judges and courthouse and office administrators and assistants to ensure the timely delivery and retrieval of paperwork and information
- Take office inventory and ensure the office is properly maintained and cleaned
- Perform duties in receiving, storing, and shipping products.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas to reflect changes in inventory.
- Hand Deliver merchandise to customers on and off property.
- Transfer merchandise to other retail locations via shipping methods and by hand.
- Inventory control, maintain stock and sales area clean and inventory fully stocked.
- Process sales on POS system.
- Secure disposal of classified files no longer needed.
- Running errands such as trips to a warehouse to pick up files needed by the attorneys
- Picking up lunch for attorneys while in court
- To complete my runs to all the branches from different cities and deliver and return a box with files.
- Provide assistance to lawyers and staff in duties such as running errands, organizing files, and printing important information.
- Obtain information from other offices and return with it.
- Perform needs around the office.
- Provide assistance at the front desk such as answering the phone, making appointments, holding/transferring calls, and gathering information.