- Ingredient/Food preparation and serving
- Roll, knead, cut, or shape dough to form pizza, breadsticks, and other products.
- Placement of items in hot oven for cooking
- Management of storage payments
- As a busser, make sure that all plates are gone from the main floor
- Clean the floors and tables thoroughly to ensure the cleanest environment
- Make sure customers have everything they need and want
- Costumers come first, help them, be kind, and provide them with a great expirience
- Make sure that the pizza buffet is 90% full at all times
- Make sure the salad buffet is always fully stocked and never lacking anything
- I worked at NDG food depot for approximately 20h to complete my volunteers hours for my school program.
- I Served food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- I Served salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails, ladle soups and sauces, portion desserts, and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- I also performed some food preparation and service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- I resolved customer complaints and answered customers’ questions regarding policies and procedures.
restaurant worker (waitress, hostess, bartender, roomservice)
- Present menus to guests and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request. Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Polite serving of dishes to guests at the table.
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurant or lunchrooms, business establishment and hotel rooms.
- Stock bar and mini-bars with beer, wine, liquor, and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins, or straws.
- Full preparation and guest service at the banquet.
- Assist guests as hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Total sales, and collect money from customers.Prepare cash receipts after restaurants close, and make bank deposits.