- Oversee rental units
- Banking, data entry, monthly reports, working with vendors, setting goals for the property, organized files and auctions for units.
- Managed financing.
- Advertised units for rental.
- Worked with software such domico and storage.
- Collected and sent bills.
- Certified mails for billing purposes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individuals of residents, vendors and business customers to provide assistance with satisfaction and any problems these customers may encounter.
- Property rests on 20 acres and consists of 400 plus homes and condominiums, each with specific needs. This has allowed growth and versatile ability to multitask under high-volumes of tasks with attentiveness and support.
- Wide variety of office and property support, data entry, typing, public and clerical, emergencies, and going above expected assigned roles for the greater and better of the property, community, and residents.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of personal applications.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations, and boards of directors.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of residents and clients in community and office.
- Network within the community to provide excellent customer service and housing.
- Guiding and Managing Banking, Non Banking and Independent Financial Adviser Sales for Raebareily, Amethi, Jagdishpur and Sultanpur.
- Managing potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication and ensuring strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Establishing productive, professional relationship with financial advisors, national & regional distributors for the promotion of HDFC fund schemes.
- Developing relationship with channel partners to drive sales through their customer base.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits.
- Prepare and serve all 3-Day, Eviction and Vacate Premises paperwork to existing residents.
- Plan and prepare all resident retention functions.
- Schedule all vendors for turn of vacant units.
- Show prospective tenants vacant units, offer signing promotions and secure leases.
- After hours caretaker of residing guests and permanent residents.
- certified fire warden and emergency response in cases of emergency.
- After hour arrival check-ins and resolve noise disturbances.
- Greet, register, and issue room keys.