- Developing and implementing property house rules.
- Determining manpower requirements of the property (Security, Housekeeping and Maintenance).
- Ensuring building’s safety plan and guidelines.
- Ensuring required government documents were complied.
- Fund management
- Project implementation for property enhancement
- Processed project change requests and performed coverage research to handle repair issues
property manager / business development manager/ trust accountant
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Maintained operational facilities attractive to potential tenants by organizing regular maintenance, major repairs and capital improvement projects
- Organized and participated on meetings and give residents opportunity to ask questions and provide forum for issues to be addressed
- Introduced prospective tenants to types of units available and performed tours of premises
- Monitored timely receipt and reconciliation of rent collections in accordance with landlord and resident statutes
- Compiled maintenance and repair requests for submission to and reached out to local contractors for bid proposals
- Prepared specifications, solicited bids and approved subcontracts for building services
- Communicated with landlord regarding building and tenant issues
- Handled tenant complaints promptly and appropriately, calling in repairmen and other support services as needed
- Developed, reviewed and submitted property operating and capital budgets
- Maximized rental income while minimizing expenses through effective planning and control