- Sign and approve all property expenses including but not limited to: capital expenditures, construction projects, marketing, and resident events while following the approved budget.
- Produce reports for monthly and annual budgets.
- Collect all property income including rent, deposits, administrative fees, late fees, and utilities with the goal of 100% of collections every month.
- Maintain over 95% Occupancy by controlling lease expirations and managing eight week trends and turnovers.
- Processed & verified closed books at the end of each month and calendar year.
- Oversee all operational functions, legal, leasing, and marketing aspects of the building.
- Oversee the majority of the accounting needs of the property, including creating P&L statements.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationships with contracted vendors as well as tenants.
- Responsible for the preparation and upholding of the annual budget for the property.
- Developed improvement actions and carried out cost savings.
- Prepared weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for property owners and stake holders.
- Acted as a safeguard for quality of operations.
- Manage clients investment portfolios including preparing asset registers, depreciation schedules, retention plans and general finance information
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of strata and residential properties
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and construction projects
- Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets
- 360 degree communication with all stakeholders
- Investigate complaints and resolve problems following rules and regulations
- Oversaw all aspects of property management for 3 buildings comprised of 2-3 apartments each.
- Primarily was responsible for resident rents, deposit fees, inspections, and file management.
- Created and enforced leases and established rental prices depending on market rates and research.
- Addressed any issues with damages and fixtures.
- Managed over 800 apartments
- Supervised up to 14 employees
- Responsible for depositing apartment rents and laundry coin
- Computer skills-Window/Word/Excel/Yardi
- Customer Service-residents/vendors/prospective residents
- Plus many additional responsibilities