- Responsible for managing rent
- Responsible for managing tenants
- Maintenance and repairs
- Knowledge of Landlord-Tenant Law
- Responsible for managing the budget/maintaining records
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 110 properties
- Completing all ingoings, outgoings & routine inspections
- Liaising with owners, tenants & contractors on a daily basis
- All tasks associated with Property Management
- Programs include: MultiArray, IRE, Maintenance Manager, Matterport & Dynamic Forms
- responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of multi-family residential developments under the direction of the Property Manager
- maintained all resident files in OneSite
- prepared and delivered legal documents
- managed rent collections and payments
- scheduled and directed all move-ins and move-outs
- monitored maintenance staff
- managed and resolved resident concerns
- Confer regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance.
- Meet with boards of directors and committees to discuss and resolve legal and environmental issues or disputes between neighbors.
- Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are not discriminatory and that properties comply with state and federal regulations.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
- Manage tenants by collecting rent payments, upholding expectations, and addressing tenants needs and concerns.
- Maintain property physical condition.
- Advertising and filling vacancies.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of 1008 unit apartment community and 32 employees.