- Discussed change Requests and requirement documents with the client
- Implemented change requests on Java platform and delivered weekly
- Analyzed the bugs raised by client on Application management tool and fixed them weekly
- Checked-in and deployed updated software using Jenkins and SVN tools
- Reduction of FTE by automating various processes.
- Designing highly efficient BOT with maximum efficiency .
- Providing multilevel phases in development to clients.
- Multilingual implementation in application .
- Content management using various tools for the APAC websites.
- Analyze technical or functional issues using Oracle as Front-end and SQL as Back-end and provide optimal solutions based on scenarios.
- Perform various Data loads.
- Carry out end to end functionality testing.
- Extend support on month end activities .
- Train juniors on data loads and basic level issues.
- Coordinate designing and development activities of ETL jobs. Extensive testing in UAT environemnt and deployment in client’s Production system.
- Experience to work with ServiceNow, Oracle DB2 and SQL database, Flat Files as data source & targets.
- Understanding of DW concepts and ETL methodologies and Hands-on experience in extracting and transforming data from various SAP and non SAP data sources.
- Monitoring of ETL jobs, identfy and rectify root cause of failures.
- Worked with latest SAP BO Data Services 4.2 SP09.
- Worked on incidents, problems, escalations and provided solutions.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to manage cost of delivery by looking at better ways to provide service in a cost-efficient manner.
- Client: ASOS
- Domain:Banking, Finance, Insurance, E-commerce
- Tools / DB / Packages / Framework / ERP Components:Cypress, AzureDevOps, NodeJs, VSCode, GIT,Eslint , Selenium using cucumber, Selenium using JBehave, JIRA, Confluence,Eclipse,Intellij, Microsoft Visual Studio, Db2,Oracle,SQL Server,Browserstack.
- Project Description:
- ASOS is the leading Online Fashion Retailer e-commerce application for the UK and European customer base.Customer Care Platform comprises Gnatta application, Help & FAQ Page of ASOS website. All the queries related to Orders, Payment, Delivery, Refunds, Replacements, Product, Stock, Technical are addressed by the CC platform.