- Involved in development and design of reporting system for the Insurance client.
- Designed, developed and implemented operational and accounting reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Maintained a constant dialogue between external contractors, ETL development team leads, and management to keep changes and expectations in sync.
- Used SSIS package to populate data from excel to database, used lookup, derived column and conditional split to achieve the required data.
- Worked with other developers in performance tuning of Databases.
- Develop new reports and perform maintenance of existing reports
- Shared ideas formally (written research and backup) and informally, giving input in daily meetings with the development and management team.
- Applied critical thinking skills reviewing customer proposals and requirements documents for quality assurance.
- Conducted research projects on customer requirements and system testing on web, mobile and kiosk applications.
- Serve as part of a highly-skilled team, providing technical and business solutions to extend and enhance our corporate business applications
- Take part in the planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and operations of our corporate business applications, including participation in all systems life cycle and project management activities
- Analyze, identify, research , and recommend technology and business solutions to meet business requirements and IT system standards
- Become a technical expert on computer and IT technologies
- Provide effective written and oral communications within and outside the IT Department, including interactions and knowledge sharing with all levels of staff from executive level management to individual contributors
- Work collaboratively with global application development teams located in the US and Europe
- Played key role at various stages of project development life cycle, ranging from coding, testing,
- Worked on Major Enhancements.
- Worked on defects and tracked them to closure.
- Unit and Integration Testing of the Application.
- Prepared and maintained documents related to Enhancements
- Creating a Batch job for validating and processing of Orders and Sites.
- Developed one webpage on which one sales Representative can set the contribution of the partner to bring that opportunity (basically customer in layman term) to Oracle.
- Developed one new dashboard applications from scratch to show all the activities, contacts and their related customers, opportunities and revenues for one logged in user in Oracle Fusion CRM.
- Was responsible for developing patch and giving it to customers whenever new requirement comes.
- Currently involved in the development and migration of internal applications (Oracle Application Lab) into cloud services of Oracle Fusion. Creating microservices using Java / Spring Boot and consume them using Oracle JET / knockout js to create dynamic reports and storing data with PL/SQL.