- Provide solution, suggest data model and changes by studying and analyzing the new requirements & impact of the updated/changed requirementsSoftware development for Active workspace – using C++, Teamcenter ITK, Java, Cpp unit and Angular JS.
- Active workspace Customization and Configuration – (Infrastructure) Angular JS, HTML5, (custom themes, CSS layout configurations, message notifications, and icon configuration), the Style sheet (XRT) enhancements, etc.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for application
- Present designs to customers or design committees for approval, and discuss need for modification.
- Involving in development of modules and themes.
- Involved in developing database design and performance tuning.
- Java Script is used to perform Client side validations.
- Involved designing architecture of new implementations.
- Performance tuning of MySQL and Apache Server.
- Release management and final (alpha and beta) stage of testing.
- Involving in developing Offline application for clients.
- Working as a IOS Developer to build custom apps for the clients.
- Submitted apps on App store.
- As a learning task, worked on Augmented Reality and Core ML for IOS apps.
- Excellent capability to explore, learn and understand new technical domains.
- I was responsible interacting, testing and managing the interchange of the data between the servers and the clients, as well as translating the UI Design Prototype to actual operation that will produce the visual elements of the applications.
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application and ensuring the performance and stability.
- Building reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Integration of Front-end and Back-end aspects of the Web Application.
- Developing Dynamic Dashboard and representing them in Real Time.
- Worked as product developer, which mainly involved developing an android application.
- Worked with a marketing team to design a strategy for the new product to be launched.
- Proposed a user activation strategy to attract customers as part of marketing which was implemented by head of department and appraised for its simplicity and realism.
- Led a team of 3 members in a product quality assurance department under the supervision from Chief Technology Officer to review and modify use test cases for the newly developed product.