- Made pizzas.
- Got delivery orders together.
- Took over the phone orders.
- Took over the counter orders.
- Operated cash register.
- Cleaned tables.
- Opening and closing the store Monday-Wednesday and opening on the day after.
- Making pizza and waiting on customers.
- Taking over the phone orders and placing product orders over the phone as well.
- Checking deliveries when the pizza maker on duty.
- Responsible for food preparation list to be completed and finished.
- Closed the drawer at the end of the night.
pizza maker/shift maneger
- eight years food service experience
- Measure or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, using scales or graduated containers.
- open store and set up register.
- maintained oven, oiling and cleaning.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
- Pace items into hot ovens for baking.
- Scrub and polish counters and other equipment, and clean glasses, and dishes.
- Set oven temperatures and place items into ovens for baking
- Adapt the quantity of ingredients to match the amount of items to be baked
- Developing new pizza recipes based on customer requests.
- Resposible for maintining clean kitchen at all times.
- Prepare dough, sauce and all ingredients.
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met