- Affected a positive change in community outreach program
- Organized trips and fundraising programs to help local youth
- I was asked by a Rabbi who I developed a relationship with to attend an official dialogue at a Jewish Synagogue. I gave a presentation to the Jewish congregation about Passover.
- The Jewish Adventist congregation I was over grew by 50% since I began pastoring it.
- I was the senior pastor of 7 Caucasian churches and 2 Spanish groups.
- I counseled members who were struggling with serious marriage problems and others who were on the brink of divorce and aided them in developing solutions to help them recover their marriage.
- I was the appointed advisor for the Hispanic Youth Federation (Also known as FEJA) by giving guidance in programming youth events, training for evangelism, mission trips and aiding in the recovery of troubled youth.
- One of my Caucasian churches is a group which broke off from another one of my churches 10 years prior to me arriving. They have had nothing to do with each other. By God’s grace, I have been able to help the group integrate with this church again. They are now worshipping and visiting each other several times a year.
pastor / instructor
- Manage a staff of five.
- Provide for and managed the spiritual development and pastoral care of all church members.
- Teach education courses on history, faith, healthy living
- Guided the congregation and extended fellowship of over 30 congregations into an international outreach through the Dominican Republic.
pastor/patrol padre/school chaplain
- Providing a pastoral care to the church, district high school and the local community.
- Preaching and teaching God’s word.
- Visitation – Church members, local community and extended community (big farms and stations).
- Conducting funeral and weddings
- Conducting the Lord Supper every month.
- Overseeing the overall ministry work of the Presbyterian church of Mount Magnet.
- Spends time with God daily to know and understand His heart and mind for the church and to translate it into a clear practice and message for the disciples/members to relate to God in better fellowship daily also
- Preach and teach this message daily through my life style and also through two weekly services, Fridays (Weekend services) and Sundays (Beginning of Week Services)
- Supervise the leaders of various ministries
- Network with other churches to ensure greater impact in our community and society