- Assist customers exiting or entering the parking garage.
- Assist customers finding their car, jumping dead batteries, or opening locked doors.
- Maintain cleanliness of golf carts or parking booths
- Regulate access to patrons entering or leaving garage, or collect payment from other users.
- Maintain areas of handout cards stocked.
- Report any violations of security/safety.
- Manage overall satisfaction of costumers.
- show customers there assigned parking spot and direct customers to additional parking areas
- clean and maintain parking structures.
- repair and replace parking directional signage.
- Review motorists’ identification before allowing them to enter parking facilities.
- Greeted customers, managed and maintained record of payments.
- Ensured vehicles were parked safely throughout the duration of event.
- Facilitated parking flow of traffic throughout the parking lot.
- Maintained order and inner appearance of parking lot.
- Monitored parking lot and visitor area.
- Responsible for the safety of over 300 vehicles in the duration of any given shift.
- Resolved customer complaints and answered customer inquiries.
- Accept and register customer’s vehicles in Icon computer system, make sure that all information was input in correct manner
- Communicate with customer’s appropriately and efficiently
- Park customer’s vehicles
- Suggest and check alternate spellings, locations, and/or listing formats to customers lacking details or complete information
- Provide assistance on daily basis for customers with special billing requests
- Assist in directing traffic and greeting guest in various parking garages.
- Assist as a shuttle rider on trams, recording guest counts, greeting guest and assisting guest with any questions or concerns.
- Help provide a fun and welcoming environment for guest.
- Directed cars to proper parking spots.