- Operate the multipurpose line.
- Drive the forklift to put pallets of oil on the line.
- Load & unload pallets off the truck at night.
- Make sure the oil gets in the correct bottle.
- Tasks included, weighing every beverage to meet the recommended weight of each brew, performing on the line quality control checks, and packaging beverages into 24 pack containers, to prepare for distribution.
- Effectively start and shutdown production line machinery as per SOP
- Final product inspection and correct label verification prior to final release
- Early identification of machine breakdowns + Complete weekly PM’s
- Worked at the last stages of the manufacturing line to pack the finished products, label and aggregate them for storage or shipment to distribution outlets.
- Operated and tended machines at the end of line to process industrial or consumer products for storage or shipment.
- Packaged the product in accordance with product packaging specification that allows the product efficient storage and shipment.
- Replenish packaging materials like wrapping paper, plastic sheets, boxes, cartons, and labeling systems to include ink, glue and paper.
- Inspect in-process packaging to endure consistent quality and remove defective products and packaging material in the process.
- Segregate finished packaged items from machine that conform to specification and separate rejected items.
- Conduct inventory count on finished and rejected packaged items.
- Ensure procedures are followed, unless errors are correct and approved for use
- Following SAP procedures + Starting and ending of Process Orders as per Bay and Product +Setup Phase + Run Phase+ Cleanup Phase
- Perform cleaning of production bays
- Skilled to run 8 fully automatic packaging machines.
- Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order
- Packing goods
- Being able to run an entire production line individually
- Maxed out my earning potential