- Manager of Pro-show committee for Ragam 2013 – cultural fest of NIT calicut
- Member of Marketing team for Ragam 2012 and Tatva 2011
- Prepare bills and accept payment or make change.
- Worked passionately in customer service in a restaurant.
- Carry Out On-Site Organization
- Coordinate Schedules
- Maintain Personal Supplies
- conceptualizing, planning and organizing events from start to finish
- managing staff as well as coordinating various suppliers to provide the event with all the necessary bits and pieces, such as security, lighting, displays, sound equipment, stages, parking, toilets, food and drink.
- Worked effectively to achieve goals both as a team member and an individual contributor.
- Cultivated business partnership, built a successful pipeline and created new opportunities including small-scale clients.
- Strived to establish presence and build a positive brand while fostering continuous client engagement.
- Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
- Implement and evaluate staff or volunteer
- Assist in planning using charts or sample budgets.
- Arrange work schedules.
- Train or supervise other workers and assistants.
- organized all of the plants so they would look appealing to the customers
- Help the customers if they needed to know prices and where to find specific plants
- Help unload trucks and then organize them into the greenhouses
- Restock the shelves if they ran out of a specific plant