- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Examine claims forms and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to the brokering department.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into our personal database.
- Set up and manage electronic filing systems, recording new information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as beverage or food license information.
- Greeting walk-in customers or in-bound callers and handle their inquiries on obtaining Health, Food, or Beverage Licenses in the State of Florida.
- Complete License Application or transfer forms in accordance with company and State procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and respond to email inquiries.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, shredders, and phone systems
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, and transfer calls
- Manage filing systems and file/update client information
- Collect and sort mail
- Organize papers, books, and toys
- Greet and check-in/out clients
- Interact with patients
- Contact taxpayers by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Maintain records for each case, including contacts, telephone numbers, and actions taken.
- Enter tax return information into computers for processing.
- Send notices to taxpayers when accounts are delinquent.
- Answer questions from taxpayers and assist them in completing tax forms
- Check data input or verify totals on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
- Managing filing system
- Updating paperwork,maintaining documents and work processing.
- Take and distribute accurate mesaages .
- Assist with processing payments
- Co-ordinating conferece and meeting rooms.
- Fax,scan and copy documents.
- Co-ordinate and organise appointments and meetings