- Support the coordination of field monitoring mission plans and follow up recommendations from previous visits.
- Undertake regular collection, analysis and reporting of supply monitoring data using the agreed monitoring systems, and advice UNICEF and partners on status., and any remedial action required to improve the status of the supply chain for programme delivery.
- In collaboration with supply pipeline colleagues and programme sections, identify opportunities for capacity building on supply management and field monitoring of implementing partners, government and UNICEF staff with a view to improving the supply chain process to make it more effective.
- Participate in ensuring accurate and completed accounting, reporting and internal control systems on supply are in place and relevant records are maintained.
- Support the review process relating to receipting of consignments and dispatch of supplies recorded on stock cards
- Participate in reviewing the availability of space in the implementing partners warehouse and advise on whether supplies are being stacked, stored and optimize use of space appropriately.
- Follow up and review stock reports. Monitor inventory to account for the inventory status in implementing partners, third party and UNICEF warehouse(s),
- Advise producers about improved products and techniques that could enhance their animal production efforts
- Balance rations for Lactating, Dry and Transition cows
- Balance rations for Dairy calves an Heifers
- Balance Vitamins and Minerals for different groups of the herd
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of metabolic diseases or disorders
- Prepare budgets or financial reports for farm or ranch operations
- Assessment of different heart related disorders.
- Have experience of work with well trained doctors,Nutritionist and pharmacist which enhanced my knowledge of food,Medicines and chronic diseases related to humans.
- Participate in Monitor the incoming pipeline and advise on lead time
- Undertake supply monitoring site visits to ensure appropriate warehouse and inventory management has been undertaken, participating in in discussions of any proposed recommendations and arising from submitted field reports.
- Participate in improving the management of supplies to ensure better monitoring through the supply chain
- Maintain up to date files relating to pipeline activities, including a system for monitoring the different stages of each activity.
- Support field offices in the management/ monitoring of supplies which relates to implementing partners, government counter parts and within their geographical locations