- Coached individuals on methods for managing chronic diseases with effective dietary plans.
- Completed detailed nutritional assessments of each patient based on health history, medical conditions and energy requirements.
- Developed nutrient-dense recipes and flexible meal templates to meet nutritional objectives.
- advising about special diets
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, food selection and preparation.
- Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Customize diet plans
- Providing diet charts and counselling to clients having problems like pcod, weight loss, weight gain, arthritis & thyroid
- Devised meal plans in line with patients’ age, gender, diagnosis, cultural background and religious practices.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge on latest research and trends through extended education and professional development courses.
- Calculated nutritional requirements to assess adequacy of diet and nutrition support.
- Analyzed clients’ eating habits, outlined areas for improvement and developed goal plans with ideal life changes to support wellness.
- Consulted regularly with physicians on patients’ health issues and weight control measures.
- Encouraged clients and caregivers to follow recommended food guidelines for well-balanced diets by giving suggestions of various wholesome foods and meals.
- Evaluate individuals’ abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable diet programs to meet any special requirements.
- Provide supplements to support weight management program.
- Monitor Lactating mother’s ,counsel them correct feeding positions and its importance.
- Assess nutritional needs, of Malnourished children and develop health plans.
- Development of the patient’s clinical history
- Take the weight and height of the patient
- Record the percentage of body fat using callipers
- Provide patients with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
- Development of diets based on caloric needs
- Development of exercise routines
- Athlete’s coaching