- Manage and train night crew.
- Order low stock products for the next day.
- Restock and rearrange (if needed) all products.
- Load and unload truck vendor deliveries.
- Make entire store presentable by opening hour.
- Assist customer needs.
- Responsible for running the night audit and overseeing hotel.
- Verified customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Performed bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Handled daily check-ins and check-outs of hotel guests that would arrive late.
- Posted charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Provided excellent customer service and information regarding the surrounding area.
- Supervise lounge and restaurant operations and administer order from client for food and beverage.
- Manage and perform all MOD duties as specified by company staff.
- Monitor and recommend appropriate plans to motivate fellow staff to achieve business targets.
- Manage standard uniform for all employees and ensure compliance with company policy.
- Supervise all levels of service and interact with guests, manage written guest comment cards and track all guest information.
- Monitor and resolve service issues through phone calls or written communication to achieve service goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train associates and respond to customers’ queries and complaints in positive way.
- Issue room keys
- Supervise overall service that includes scheduling, food presentation for banquets orders.
- Ensure neat and clean restaurant area to attract all customers for its operation.
- Initiate business decisions on basis of production reports.
- Supervise the work and progress of 6 team members.
- Instructed staff on display grid and what type of product would be featured.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on fixtures, and Construct or assemble displays.
- Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.