- Maintaining confidence when working alone or in a team in front of a large audience.
- Working under pressure with poise and composure, often for extensive periods of time.
- Training, exercising, and studying and maintaining skills to a high level of proficiency and ability.
- Modelled for two student designers – Aishwarya and Saksha – for Mount Carmel College, Bangalore’s Fashionista event
- initiated and maintained conversation with industry professionals to ensure expectations and details were communicated clearly
- arrived at location on time and prepared
- worked alongside others to ensure client expectations were met
- kept a schedule in an orderly fashion to ensure job details and requirements were clearly stated
- Apply makeup to face and style hair to enhance appearance, considering such factors as color, camera techniques, and facial features.
- Dress in sample or completed garments, and select accessories.
- Follow required dietary, fitness, and personal health guidelines as necessary to attain and maintain proper appearance and physical measurements.
- Pose as directed for photo sessions.
- Work closely with photographers, stylists, make-up artists, other models, and clients to produce the desired looks, and to finish photo shoots on schedule.
- Meet with potential clients, agents, and designers to find and book jobs as well as gather all relevant information regarding length of contract, pay, required dates and times of work, and any special provisions.
- Maintain strict commitment to excellence for every job by working extra hours, repeating actions and poses as necessary, and always communicating in a professional, pleasant way.
- Work for very long hours, staying alert.
- Working with a range of older people
- Adapting to situations of working quickly and steadly
- Model garments and product for various designers, retail establishments, photographers for possible advertising purposes
- go on castings, and photo shoots to model for brands that I was selected to work for.
- work in harmony with other models
- show up with a positive attitude on time
- build relationships with clients so that I could work with them frequently