- Stocked shelves with products.
- Placed prices or descriptive signs on fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Changed or rotated window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Developed ideas or plans for merchandise displays or window decorations.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Ensured clear communication between my designated location and several others.
- Worked directly with the Area Supervisor to address concerns of guests and newer associates.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet guests’ needs.
- Ensured hundreds of guests felt satisfied with their experience on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate or explain services such as credit cards and rewards programs to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Provide coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products and apply for services.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were correct and that there was adequate change.
- Established or identified prices of goods and tabulated bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Maintained organized, presentable merchandise to drive sales.
- Applied security and loss prevention training toward recognizing risk and reducing store theft.
- Answered customer questions regarding sizing and accessories.
- Greeted customers entering the establishment.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information about company credit cards.
- Ring up customer’s purchases.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace.
- Answered customers’ questions, and provided information on procedures or policies.