- Tutor college applicants for SAT and ACT exams.
- Review and select appropriate revision and exam material.
- Organize and lead team building activities for 150 students in attendance.
- Read, review and edit college application essays for 50 students each week.
- Attend official meetings with heads of the organization.
- Write weekly reports for the program.
- Identify different work ethics in the students and apply the appropriate tutoring techniques during personal sessions.
- Work with kids after school with their homework.
- Advise students on issues such as course selection, progress toward graduation, and career decisions.
- worked to ensure all project and programs goal were reached or exceeded.
- Maintained clean and neat facility
- Collect data about the attitudes, values, and behaviors of people in groups, using observation, interviews, and review of documents. appearance and a daily basic.
- Assisted in tutorial programs development for individual student as needed.
- Supervise and lead a group of 10
- Advise freshmans on how to succeed in high school
- Plan and coordinate eventsWinter Recharge, GSLT Summit, and Ridge Run
- Acted as a mentor for elementary school students
- Mentored and guided a number of students pursuing their interests in the field of electronics, electrical measurements, microprocessors and structured programming languages.
- Studied various learning methodologies and implemented them to understand and compare human brain with Artificial Neural Network.
- Presented solutions to issues of bullying, and peer pressure to middle school girls
- Created workshops for the girls to advance their outlook on healthy relationships, school work, and having a successful career
- Facilitate and organize weekly after-school programs for elementary school students.
- Lead activities such as; cooking, art, piano etc.
- Advise volunteers working with me and facilitate discussions.
- Manage difficult behaviour among the students.