- Mentor high school students to become future innovators and world changers.
- Facilitate communication between professionals and students.
- Attend mentor training and meetings.
- Educate and insert leadership and entrepreneurship skills in students of both high school and primary schools as well as enrolling teachers into a skills based learning to enhance on there teaching skills.
- I gained communication skill
- Ability to break things down to people
- Leadership skill
- Met with group of upcoming UBC individuals to oversee application and personal profile documents.
- Planned, implemented, and monitored students college applications.
- Sorted, read and reviewed student UBC applications Met with students to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
- Facilitated group sessions and provided one-on-one support.
- Teach English to children 5-7 years old.
- Supervising children after school as they await pickup from 3 to 5 o’clock.
- Assisting with homework and projects the children were working on.
- Being responsible for 50+ kids outdoors with few other supervisors.
- Facilitated group activities for young campers
- Assisted with outdoor trips planned for camp participants
- Filed and arranged papers and files
- Performed clerical duties