marketing director (formal: administrative program specialist)
- Formulate, direct, coordinate and manage production of all marketing materials, publications, advertisements, press releases.
- Hire, mentor, coordinate, and manage graphic design and marketing student interns.
- Co-create and maintain the CCP Website, such as create conference and calendar web pages.
- Develop and institute new programming, such as DigiPen Institute of Technology Summer camps, and Adventures in Lifelong Learning volunteer program.
- Identify operational system challenges; create and implement strategic management solutions, implement project management processes.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Contribute (Web page development program)
marketing director/ creative director
- Ambassador of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside’s ‘engaged campus’ philosophy
- Publish periodic articles showcasing CCP programs of community involvement
- Publish and submit nominations for outstanding staff service award considerations
- Conduct creative marketing for conferences and programming on very limited or no budget
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives.
- Coordinate marketing events to promote services in local communities. Developed and conducted satisfaction surveys to ensure clients needs were met.
- Kept inventor of promotional items and updated material as needed.
- Implement project management model, encompassing all stages of feasibility, planning, design, implementation, rollout, and post review.
marketing director (volunteer)
- Handling the Facebook and Instagram page
- Managing a team of content creators and graphic designers
- Dealing with agencies and writing the creative brief Revising on the monthly Social Media plan
- Putting the strategy of each month
- Contributing in getting speakers for the event
- Working on sponsorship
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs and partnerships
- Design advertising campaigns for three bingo halls operated by the company
- Direct the hiring and training of marketing staff
- Create promotions and activities to increase profit in bingo halls
- Create customer loyalty programs to increase repeat business