- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Routinely clean golf shoes and do towel laundry throughout shift
- Power wash showers and restock products in the locker rooms and restrooms
- Set up for events such as weddings, funerals, baby showers, etc. by following a floor plan
- Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings.
- Lay brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls, arches, or other structures.
- Consult with advertising and sales staff to determine which type of merchandise to be featured along with time and place for each display.
- Unload inventory safely and process into required system.
- Learned how to work in a efficient manner & accomplish tasks quickly.
- Responsible for wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair.
- Responsible for completing tasks in a quick manner in a independent environment.
- Used precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures to measure dimensions of finished work pieces.
- Informed supervisors when machines needed major service.
- Followed routine and preventative maintenance checklists.
- Repaired defective equipment parts.
- Diagnosed mechanical problems and determined the best ways to correct them.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
- Regularly monitored Laundry for toxic gases.
- Scheduled contractors for projects and best time to work.
- Repaired lamp switch’s, chillers, heating units and exhaust fans.
- Maintained the water park, including the pools,grounds and indoor offices.
- Swept,disinfected and polished the park along with managing the garbage.
- Maintained knowledge of how-to’s and locations in the park to assist customers.
- Perform cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and washing dishes, to keep equipment and facilities sanitary.& customer service