- Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
- Turn valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
- Connect hoses or lines to pumps or other equipment.
- Turn valves or disconnect hoses to eliminate water, cleaning solutions, or vapors from machinery or tanks.
- Communicate and adhere to specifications from school principals/teachers amongst any and all Cambridge schools, with courteous and professional service.
- Accountable for handling public property safely and efficiently.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Rewire electrical systems, and repair or replace electrical accessories.
maintenance / outdoor science teacher
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.ry.
- Leading project teams as assigned in construction and upkeep of camp grounds and facilities
- Conducting classes to teach methods in subjects such as survival training, team building and archery.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
- Everything that has to do with Building Maintenance in the Eight branches of Transatlantic Bank.
- Painting, Office repair, Office construction, light changes, Bathroom fixtures, Roofing, Flooring.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Fit and secure windows, vinyl roofs, and metal trim to vehicle bodies, using caulking guns, adhesive brushes, and mallets.
- Take out garbage repair light bulbs , plumbing , painting , repairing freezers and refrigerators.
- Kept ales , lobby area , restroom area , common areas , and waste disposal areas clean and organized.
- Maintaining inventory in the back.
- Assess property damage and identified type of repair work needed.