- Clean bathrooms with a sharp eye for detail.
- Wash and wax the halls of the church every night.
- Pull weeds and prune bushes.
- Set up and tear down class rooms quickly and efficiently for meetings, school, and other large events held by the Church for the members.
- Sweeping and mopping lobby and kitchen areas
- Cleaning of all windows, inside and out
- Small detailing (backboards, door frames, etc.)
- Cleaning of bathrooms
- Wiping down tables, chairs, walls, and trash can holders
- Moving and cleaning under equipment
- Washing down outside premises
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
- Reassemble repaired electric motors to specified requirements and ratings, using hand tools and electrical meters.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in electric motors, generators, and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
- Keep building clean
- Take trash out
- Sweep and mop floors
- Inventory and requisition or order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Maintain irrigation systems, including winterizing the systems and starting them up in spring.
- Clean and detail offices.
- Communicate with other workers to coordinate.