- Led shipment team
- Opening/Closing store duties
- Key holder
- Cash handler
- Manager on Duty shifts
- Supervision of E-Commerce logistics transactions
- Responsible for effective planning, coordination and execution of Online operations
- Made sure to process orders by due date and ensured on-time delivery to customers
- Ensured effective and timely implementation of all operational goals
- Handled day-to-day shipping and receiving overseeing more than 1000 packages per day
- Led value-added customer service team that consistently over-delivered customer expectations
- Reviewed established business practices and improved process to increase efficiencies and reduce expenses without compromising customer service levels
- Collaborated with other supervisors to maintain smooth inter-department communication and operations
- Accounts Reconciliation and approval of billings
- Expedited resolutions of shipping errors and packaging mistakes
- Created policies based on performance data analysis reduce costs and maintain efficiency.
- Designed and implemented a new model during the supply process reducing 1 hour of work per each worker.
- Reduction of 15 % of internal error in the supply process.
- Forecast analysis to manage ABC products.
- Risk analysis in all the supply area.
- Responsible for product reception, general and cyclic inventories in the warehouse.
- Reduction cost per unit in the warehouse.
- Supervisor of 20 people in areas such as supply, receipt, and inspection.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documents, customer service log, or training and safety records.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics system and customer issues.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance and logistics quality management.
- Coordinate and Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems and processes.