- Analyzed applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Approved loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Handled customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Submited applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation. applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Managed new and current loans.
- Monitored loan delinquency accounts and performed collections.
- Constant contact with customers answering queries and resolving complaints.
- Processing of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans.
- Worked with customers in person and via telephone to answer questions, process transactions and resolve issues.
- Issues reports for old and new loans based on field inspections of loan sites.
- Processed loans with various departments to ensure timely, accurate and fair proceedings.
- Prepared documents for underwriting by verifying client income, credit reports and other information.
- Complete loan file set up within 48 hours of receipt.
- Verify loan file is complete, and Loan Officer has provided completed checklist and accompanying disclosures, documents, needs list, anticipated or confirmed program/investor, and etc.
- Return any incomplete loans back to the Loan Officer. Send e-mail with list of missing items for completion to the Loan Officer and Loan Sales Manager.
- Order appraisals, Preliminaries, Flood Verification’s, and all other validations required by Tri Counties Bank, Assist Loan Manager with follow up for items requested.
- Perform all branch file cancellations per Loan Cancellation Policy.
- Properly re-disclose a loan, as needed.
- Place detailed comments in the conversation log every time a file is handled.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with loan needs
- Be organized and excellent communicator
- Stay on top of my pipeline to ensure all loans close smoothly and on time
- Daily customer service desk responsibilities: reception, customer service, maintenance of schedules, stop payment requests, wire transfers, etc.