- Prepared pizzas for customers.
- Kept the kitchen sanitized.
- Handled customer requests and complaints.
- Kept kitchen stocked.
- Used different sewing techniques to accommodate to what was needed for that specific product
- Worked with others to come up with the best techniques for new products
- Sewed together tractor canopies
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
line worker / production
- Production Work
- Shipping and Receiving
- Tugger Driver
- Sort and Pick Parts
- Remove metal pieces from packaging on warehouse floor.
- Attach metal pieces to hanging conveyor belt.
- Remove grease with rag from metal pieces.
- After sanitization, coating, and baking, remove metal pieces from hanging conveyor belt for final stage.
- Allign and package all freshly coated metal pieces.
- Label package for transport to customer.
- Made food
- Clean the bar and dishes
- Clean Store
- Collect and stock materials for other workers to use