- Multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Receive, order and deliver food orders
- Assist management in employee scheduling
- Assist management with interviewing qualified candidates
- Train new hires to restaurant standards
lead server/ bartender
- Hostessing, greeting and seating customers including informing them on daily specials
- Familiar with breakfast, lunch, and dinner services, along with banquets and events
- Consistently serving tables by providing a friendly and enjoyable dining experience
- Taking correct orders and being available for customers wants/ needs while having knowledge of the menu and ingredients
- Preforming in between customer duties including side work, bussing tables, keeping bar or service ally clean and stocked, answering phone calls, and to-go orders
- Mix, pour and serve drinks for bar customers and all waitstaff
- Interpersonal and team building skills with an aptitude for building a relationship with a diverse range of customers and colleagues
- Count money and prepare bank deposit
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service, and accommodations
- Multitask while remaining professional and courteous in fast-paced environment
- Ability to listen, communicate, and to relate to others on a personal or professional level
- Managed check outs at the end of the shift for the servers and bartenders.
- Train new floor staff on guest service expectations, safety procedures, restaurant protocols, proper food handling.
- Monitor dining room for optimal guest experience.
- Work with individual servers to improve performance from time management, or increasing food and beverage sales.
- Answer guest concerns and resolve issues efficiently.
- Manage closing duties, restocking of items and proper set up of the restaurant.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars for our food/beer/and wine dinners.
- All Lead and Head Server duties.
- Wine and beer knowledge.
- P.O.S. and tablet efficient.
- Taught new hires.
- Food expertise from description to table.