- Mix bleaching agents with hot water in vats, and soak material until it is bleached.
- Immerse articles in bleaching baths to strip colors.
- Clean fabrics, using vacuums or air hoses.
- Contributed to the hanging of 1200 garments per shift which helped our department to achieve the overall target every day.
- Received and sorted dirty linen from rooms.
- Loaded washer and dryer as needed.
- Kept record of wash times for each load of linen.
- Folded linen as soon as they were dried.
- Ironed linen as needed.
- Kept linen stocked at the end of shift.
- Kept inventory of all linen in stock room at the end of shift.
- Managing the arrangement of clothing.
- Sending clothes to customer’s place.
- Tracked customer shipment requirements to improve customer satisfaction while increasing service efficiencies.
- Managing finances.
- Following work health and safety procedures
- Organizing and preparing linen
- Loading and unloading washer machines
- Loading and unloading dryers
- performing cleaning duties such as scrubbing walls, bedside tables and floors
- Other general cleaning duties
- Organizing and returning patients belongings
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the laundry shop.