kitchen assistant/warehouse stock clerk
- Cutting meats
- Inventory stocks
- Organizing stocks
- Encoding delivery receipts and sales order
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Receive and store bi-weekly food orders from our delivery boat.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, grills, freezers and the walk-in refrigerator.
- Wash, peel, and cut fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Estimate expected food consumption, purchase and order supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Substitute for the head chef two days a week, leading the kitchen and preparing meals with my own assistant.
- Cleaning floors and other surfaces daily
- Stock handling and checking
- preparing daily mise en place
- Salary: RM2000
- Reason of leaving: Moving back to hometown
- Maintained clean, trash-free workspaces to maximize productivity and safety.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them for the following meals.
- Prevented food spoilage by monitoring dates, rotating stock and following proper storage procedures.
- Directed and managed crew to finish early and neatly.
kitchen assistant (volunteer)
- Assisted Staff in food preparation and presentation
- Offered personable service to customer
- Assisted co-volunteers whenever possible
- Maintained the workplace
- Handled Cash register