- Serve lunches, beverages, and desserts to customers over counters in high school lunch room.
- Assure all food leaving the cafeteria is properly paid for.
- Monitor, and control current capacity of the lunch room in order to prevent crowding, and or over burdening the checkout or other service members.
- Take out garbage daily.
- Clean kitchen utensils.
- Occasionally sanitize work room floor, and food processing areas.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to residence
- Perform duties such as, cleaning, dish washing, and changing of linens.
- Keep records of meal schedules and bill payment
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities. .
- Served meals to residents in nursing home.
- Adjusted servings of food to meet needs and health conditions of resident.
- Performed cleaning duties such as mopping and sweeping floors and actively cleansed serving tables.
- Maintained sanitization of kitchen floors and serving areas.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hotdogs and fries which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Prepare specialty foods such as corndogs and chips, sandwiches, and sauteed onions, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Washing and Sanitizing dishes
- Child care
- Assisted chefs in food preparation and presentation
- Adhered to company quality constraints and industry best practices to ensure guest satisfaction
- Cleaned and organized kitchen stations to foster efficiency
- Operated standard kitchen equipment with a focus on safety and sanitation
- I would help decorate all the desserts to put in the display case for when the store opens
- When the decoration is done, I would also have to help bake cookies and cupcakes for the next day
- I was also responsible for making cookie doughs and cake batters and even brownies or bars