- Feed and water animals according to schedules and feeding instructions.
- Mix food, liquid formulas, medications, or food supplements according to instructions, prescriptions, and knowledge of animal species.
- Examine and observe animals to detect signs of illness, disease or injury.
- Provide treament to sick or injured animals.
- Do facility laundry and clean, organize, maintain and disinfect animal quarters.
- Collect and record animal information such as weight, size, physical condition, treatments received, medications given, and food intake.
- Perform animal grooming duties such as washing, brushing, clipping, and trimming coats, cutting nails, and cleaning ears.
- The job was from 3pm to 6pm on weekdays and 7am to 6pm on weekends.
- Go in after hours to walk, exercise, care and clean animals.
- Perform laundry duties.
- Exercise animals to maintain their physical and mental health.
- Clean facilities and equipment such as dog pens, crates, dishes, and laundry.
- Collect feces and urine for examination and analysis.
- Monitor animal care, maintenance
- Study feed, weight, health, genetic, or milk production records in order to determine feed formulas and rations
- Ensure that costumers feel comfort and reassurance
- Provide a safe and clean environment for each boarded dog
- Dedicated to providing the best possible care
- Very precise dog grooming and care skills
- Attentive to the needs of all dogs
- Provide a safe, sanity, and loving/comfortable environment for all the animals.
- Monitor health of the animals (special diets, medical needs, etc)
- Perform adoptions/intakes of animals
- Walking dogs
- Socializing/comfort animals who arent familiar with human contact.