- Administered software licensing and purchasing for effective installation of the network.
- Configured and maintained network backup and recovery procedures, wan load balancing , internet redundancy
- Provided network support and performed troubleshooting to resolve various WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Ensured system functionality and backup for network related equipment.
- Web developing (front-end)
- creating Billboard material
- Working with database
- Creating IT education
- Managing internet services in American airbase camp Kandahar Afghanistan
- Handling day to day network maintenance activities.
- Back up network configuration every after 15 days.
- Working on new services to get best out of existing network.
- Working on Cisco devices L3 switches wireless LAN controller, access points.
- Working on different firewalls sophos , cisco ASA with mikrotik routers.
- Maintaining more than 1500 wireless internet users.
- Provide technical support
- Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms and software solutions to ensure efficient access to the database.
- Collaborated on network development, implementation, and maintenance of routers, switches, firewalls and NAC and WAN optimization.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Hardware and Software services and repairing
- Be a team leader for a team to ﬁnished project and task that given
- Managed environment on clients places
- Managed, Solving, Maintains system and software on Microsoft windows
- Migrations and upgrading Microsoft oﬃce, Operating system
- Solving hardware issue and network patches to clients server rack Cloning and analysis system, hardware and computer hardisk
- Recovery and restore system issue at clients place