- Prepare or maintain employment records such as hiring.
- Daily rounding around Warehouse Area
- Prepare Daily Varience Report
- Handling employees of the month and preparing their packages.
- Main duties were planning, organizing and controlling HR administrative functions
- Also was responsible for recruitment, employee performances and training related activities.
- Providing counseling on company policies and procedures
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Monthly and weekly reporting of activity
- Management of contracts and personnel files (More than 900 employees)
- Training/Integration: Training of new recruits about Moroccan law, the internal regulations and the payroll procedure
- Collaboration with the various institutional partners
- Recruitment of Officers and Operators
- Screening of resumé and scheduling of exam and interview.
- Maintain personnel records to ensure timely performance evaluations.
- Responsible for preparing Daily Time Record and Payroll of employees.
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into the payroll system.
- Keep track of leave of employees such as vacation, emergency and sick leave.
- Conduct or arrange training and seminars for personal development employees.
- Handles company events.
senior hr officer
- Handle the Recruitment & Selection tasks, like advertising the vacancy, interviewing job applicants; reviewing application/resume; evaluating applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications and facilitate between the concerned departments;
- Responsible to prepare and issue employment offers, contracts and request forms and follow up with the MD office for the purpose of approval;
- Receives and reviews job requisitions for vacant positions;
- Develop, maintain, analyze and disseminate management statistics, reports and other information related to the recruitment of the staff;
- Responsible for preparing recruitment files and making sure of its proper documentation (reference check, certificates, CV );
- Responsible for preparing offer letters and contracts and follow up till the Final Approval
- Responsible to arrange tests, meetings and prepare recruitment reports;